- Available online and in person
- Willing to travel 20 miles
Cullin's Bio & Tutoring Experience
I worked as a teacher assistant for the Department of Computer Science at UNC Charlotte over more than half of my time as a student there. I led Java programming and databases labs, taught students face-to-face, and graded student projects, tests, and lab assignments.
Programming is my passion, and I love to share my knowledge with other enthusiastic people who are willing to learn. I have a self-published, open-source app available on the Google Play store, and I spend a lot of my free time working on programming projects for fun.
|Computers:||Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Linux, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word|
|Study Skills:||Self Study, Study Tactics, Test Taking, Time Management|
Cullin's Education & Certifications
University of North Carolina at Charlotte:
Bachelor of Arts in Software Information Systems
Minor in Cognitive Science
In-major GPA 3.9; overall GPA 3.4 (graduated cum laude).
Achieved Dean's list during:
- Fall 2010, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2014
Achieved Chancellor's list during:
- Spring 2012
Topics of expertise include:
- Object-oriented programming
- Android application development
- Database design and implementation
- Secure programming and penetration testing
- REST and web APIs
- Concurrency and multithreading
- Git (command-line) for source code management